Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Back Again Writing for the Masses (well for our church at least...)

Hello fellow believers and non-believers. I have been away for quite a while -two weeks to be exact and sorry for the leave of absence. A lot has gone on since I have last blogged. Lets see: Woman's day. It was great success thanks to Sis Jenkins for her valiant effort as well as Sis. Tabitha for her work and energy. I also want to thank our speakers Sis. Mary Brewster and Sis Ethyl Powe for doing a magnificent job. Good day for all and a lot of fun. We also have a new member Sis. Patricia Thompson let us welcome her with love and support. I also want to stress our effort on the worship service attendance. "Let us not grow weary in well doing we shall reap if we faint not!" We want to be consistent and faithful in our love for God as well as our work in the church.
Be well
P.P.

No comments: