Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can Christians Say 'Allah'? In Malaysia, Muslims Say No

"If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no excuse for their sin. He that hates me hates my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." (John 15:22-25)


Here is a clear example of what Jesus Christ talks about when He mentions that "the world will hate you because it hates me." Muslims burn down churches and persecute Christians in Malaysia simply because they use the word Allah.Here is the article that points this out:Can Christians Say 'Allah'? In Malaysia, Muslims Say No
Although the article is interesting, however Jesus gives the answer and the real reason why when He says...

No comments: