Monday, August 31, 2009

A Wonderful Time for All!


What a great time we had for Friends and Family Day! Glad to see so many of our family and friends worship with us and enjoy great food for lunch on a Hot (and boy do I mean hot) Sunday afternoon! Hopefully nobody ate too much because that's one of the things they say about Baptist:
We love to eat! Also I was glad to see our new members active and doing their part to make the day as smooth as possible. Since we started right on time, I tried not to preach too long in our facility-that doesn't have air conditioning- but you know how that goes! However everyone was wide awake and the heat didn't overtake anyone -even when I talked about judgment, sin, hell and death WOW! Cool huh? Nevertheless I wanted to say thanks to all and I appreciate and love everyone!
Pastor Paul

No comments: